Monday, April 15, 2013

Disciple Now 2013

This weekend, we opened our home to... 20 teenage girls! It was a bit overwhelming to think about, but so so so much fun and worth every bit of vacuuming up LOADS of stray hairs later.  (I do wonder how often the Duggars have to vacuum.  Eww.)

God showed up big in our humble home this weekend.  I love that our playroom was taken over by Vera Bradley bags and hair straighteners.  Our conversation went far into the am hours, and Cole slept (sorta) in our bedroom closet.  Sacrificial love at its finest.

I love being a part of God receiving glory in these girls' lives.  I love hearing how they are finding freedom in areas that have kept them captive.  I love praying with them and laughing with them until it hurts.  I love hearing them confess areas of struggle and hearing Scripture change their hearts. So thankful.
Tita and Ellie on Saturday Morning

Cole taking one for the team in our closet so the girls could be loud and boisterous. 

Cole and Ashley

Our group serving in Edgewood!

No comments:

Post a Comment