Wednesday, May 15, 2013

First Official Mother's Day!

A holiday just for me?! Heck yes and much deserved in my opinion.  I never really thought it was a big deal (sorry mom) but now I TOTALLY understand.  Being a mom is hard.  No weekends off.  No sick days.  Until now!

This weekend was mostly filled with delicious food and fun time with my boys.  Unfortunately, Saturday evening I had a crazy high fever and felt pretty awful.  Tom did a great job hanging with the little man, taking him to church, bringing me Jamba Juice's "Cold-Buster" and kept the Advil coming. 
  
 We started the weekend with some Chick-fil-a after Tom's soccer game was rained out. 
Tom teaches Cole a thing or two about Aggies and balls.

We took Cole to the pool! Still pretty cold.  Maybe this weekend it will be better.
 

Costco for lunch Saturday.  Our favorite $1.50 for hotdog and soda!

 


My Mother's Day gift will be weird to most of you, but its AWESOME! Tom and Cole gave me the "MyPillow" ... the only pillow I've owned that cost more than $10.  It's a miracle pillow! My parents always talk about theirs...they even took them to Italy.  haha! It's so squishy and maybe I have taken a few more naps that usual this week.  :)

Loved my first Mother's Day! Hopefully next year I will be healthy and enjoy my laziness. 

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh I must mock you for the pillow simply because of the image I saw when I clicked on the link! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa!!! I KNOW!!! He is HUGE on the box the pillow came in too. Really? Best marketing??? Super creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete