Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Birthday Weekend!

We traveled to Plano this weekend to enjoy the long weekend and my 27th birthday.  (Note: I loooove when Labor Day weekend and my birthday overlap.  Such a treat!)

I was super spoiled by Tom and his family.  Enjoy the pics!
 

My gift from Tom and Cole, wrapped in some of Tom's street design. haha! Loved the Loft shirts he picked out for me. He knows me so well :)
Cole and Tom at the airport.  Gearing up for some Aggie football!
Cousins at Costco! Always a fun trip.
Blessed!!! Love my sweet boys. And the rice Cole left on my shirt. 
We went to Gordon Beirsch for my birthday lunch. So tasty!
They surprised us with some AMAZING chocolate cake.  Grant was super excited. 


Grant's Birthday Song: "Happy Cake to You.  Happy Cake to You.  Happy Cake to Angie and Grant. Happy Cake to You.


 
 Had a great weekend! Twenty-Six was definitely a great year.  Excited for another!


No comments:

Post a Comment