Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

 
We walk everywhere now and in every form. Cole loves pushing shopping carts more and more, and sitting in them less and less.  We were letting Tom pick out wood for a project, so I let the kid do whatever would keep him happy. 
 
 
I left my wallet at home and didn't realize it until checking out at HEB.  This is our second trip back.  Trying to keep it interesting.
 
We watched my parents' dog for a week while they were at the beach.  Cole was IN HEAVEN. 
 
 
Meal time continues to be hilarious.  Look at this kid.
 
 
Last year's hat is a bit snug, but still my favorite and takes a little more effort to pull off.  Score.
 
 
Playing at La Cantera with some mama friends. Cole looks like he is 6 years old.
 
  
House projects continue!! We painted Cole's room (finally) "Silver Marlin." The Cole Henry sign is made by Aunt Jean.  Also the owl mobile.  Love having her in the family!!!
 
 
Project Floating Shelves... coming soon!!!!!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ah thanks for the shout out! I love being a part of this family :) I do have to add that Travis was a major part of making that sign--don't want him to feel left out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole's room looks great! You are inspiring me to get to some painting around here!

    ReplyDelete