Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Hobbies Around Here

I am almost a year and a half into this stay-at-home-mom thing. And just recently some new hobbies have shown up around here. Besides crafting and DIY projects of course.  Which are about to explode.  More on that later.

The first random thing is helping some friends design their blogs! Which is only half a hobby, because I use other websites designs first, and then make it all fancy. I helped out Courtney and Kelsy's new crunchy blog, Going Granola and Matt and Rachel's blog too! It's so fun.  Whose can I do next?!!
 

 
Then there is this beautiful machine I received for Christmas. Which was $400 OFF its original price during Amazon's amazing sales in November.  I am in love.  It was pretty intimidating to thread the thing, but I had some materials given to me and passed down which helped get me started. I had no excuses! I am going to a baby shower this weekend and made a hooded towel and some burp cloths!! Tom is already asking me to turn some pants into shorts.  And I can always update our throw pillows. Make some curtains. So pumped!
 


Cole the Giraffe/Dino wanted to say hello.

2 comments:

  1. So impressed by your well-rounded skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, but more importantly thanks for the blog upgrade! I love it!

    ReplyDelete