Thursday, May 1, 2014

Disciple Now 2014

HELLLO Blog Land! It's been awhile. A month.  Lots have been going around here...and hopefully I will get caught up here soon!

This April, I had my 4th DNOW with my youth girls. They were freshman when I started working in our youth group. Now they are seniors. Graduating in a few weeks. Its crazy. This was my last DNOW for a good long while.  I'm not ready to start with a new group anytime soon.

Last year, the girls were at our house with Cole sleeping in my closet.  That surely wouldn't fly for him this year, so Ashley hosted, who lives down the street from us.  It was perfect! I could watch Cole sleep on DropCam (basically a surveillance tool...with a free iPhone app!) and then go back to my house at night to sleep in my own bed. Best DNOW ever!



Bus Driver let Cole take a turn on the wheel. He was in heaven and mesmerized by the microphone.
 

CHEESE! I love love love that Cole is not timid or shy around these precious girls. He KNOWS them and loves them. Not to mention the girls are SO patient with us. Cole can be distracting. He pretty much always is.
 

 Cole loving the Bentley's piano. Also, that is him napping later that day with a leg high in the sky. 

Flashback, four years ago.
Post DNOW. I'm getting too old for this. Thank you Lord for naps and iPads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment