Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2 Months Old!

These months keep flying by!!! This month has been SO fun.  We have seen our little son come to life.  He is super alert, smiles all the time, just started cooing, and is....... sleeping up to 6 hours at a time at night!!! What a change that makes! After eating, he will sleep 3 - 4 more hours. We are so blessed to have a great sleeper. 

 

At Cole's doctor appointment today, he weighed in at 12 lb, 1.5 oz. He grew two inches and is now 23.5 inches long! And his head is a solid 15.25 inches.  His weight and length are both in the 75th percentile, and his head is in the 50th.


Cole is currently loving his jungle gym, any ceiling fan, his owl mobile (made by Aunt Jean!), tummy time, bath time, jogging with me, and time in the car.  Here are our favorite pictures from this month:














3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he has changed since I held that little dude in my arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute Angie!! Super happy for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much I love this guy. PLEASE DO POSTS LIKE THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. OKthanksbye. AND I LOVE YOU. -JoLeah

    ReplyDelete