Monday, February 17, 2014

Cole Henry: 18 Months

 A year and a half.  This is when I stop counting by months, right? This season of parenting has been so fun.  I love my front row seat to watching Cole learn.  He continues to be a fireball...playing at 100% until the moment he falls asleep. Every. Single. Day.
Cole met his shadow recently.  They've been buds ever since.
We don't go back to the doctor until Cole is 2 years old, but I assume he remains high on the charts, somewhere between 25-27 lbs and 34+ inches. This kid doesn't miss a meal.  Or snack.  I think pickiness is around the corner, but for now he eats just about anything. Side note...he went from 8 teeth to 16 in just the last three months.  Yep. EIGHT new teeth...molars and canines are here.  This kid is a champ.

Who doesn't love a pb&j or Chuy's free queso??
Cole's favorite things include trucks, construction sites, toy cars, building towers, playing outside, crayons, t-ball, basketball, basketball and basketball. He is constantly talking in an unknown language, but we can understand a few things! New vocab includes dig dig, beep beep, amen, night night, choo choo, and all of his grandparents' names. Well, G-Pegs is "P-P," but that still counts. He still loves Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood ("Tigey") and Sesame Street (Elmo = "Elmommy"). 

 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I almost cried. He is so handsome and so cute! I am so thankful for your time with him! I can't wait to see yall this weekend!

    ReplyDelete