Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Cole! Part One

Back in June, Tom and I decided we would keep Cole's birthday celebration for family only again.  We don't have any family that lives in San Antonio, so giving them quality time as they traveled to us was an easy decision.

HOWEVER... when I mentioned that to my life group gals last week, they quickly came up with the idea to get together during the week to celebrate our little man.  We always get together anyway, so add a few cupcakes and some sticky watermelon, and we had a PARTY! These are Cole's buddies, so it was such a gift to celebrate with them and their mamas. There were no decorations, no preparations...just a pool and some box cupcakes.

My friend Annie took the amazing pictures.  My iphone took the less amazing pictures.  I'm so thankful she captured these sweet moments.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment